Radiology Applications Specialist
We are hiring
With the growth of our company, PaxeraHealth Corp. now has a need for someone with Radiology Technologist education and/or experience to join our talented team of individuals as Radiology Applications Specialist. We seek a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity. This person will perform presentations, training and support of our medical imaging software to our clients.
PaxeraHealth is one of the best and brightest medical solutions companies to work for. We develop technologies that help manage millions of medical images every year. We’re actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so radiologists and clinicians have what they need.
The position is located in Newton, MA, and requires someone who is energetic and wants to be involved in a fast paced and exciting environment with growth potential.
- Create presentations, videos and other training materials as required for webinars, workshops and training sessions.
- Support supervisor during webinars and workshops to demonstrate and provide technical expertise to clients as it relates to PaxeraHealth applications.
- Serve as a software support to clients and internal team members and support supervisor as main contact between business line(s), interfacing applications, 3rd party vendors, IT Executive and Project Managers.
- Assist with software documentation and technical support content including user manuals video-based tutorials and training tools.
- Help with the product setup process as well as provide product presentations to customers and visitors during trade shows.
- Provide technical support and training for clients and distributors, remotely and on-site.
- Attend conferences and exhibitions, meet with clients and demonstrate PaxeraHealth medical imaging solutions.
- A certificate, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Radiology or similar field is required.
- We will train. Radiology department work or internship needed.
- Strong customer service skills, including timely response to user’s inquiries and/or complaints.
- Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information.
- A general understanding of medical imaging and the challenges faced by professionals in this industry.
- A hands-on and customer-centric approach.
- Must be able to travel to demonstrate to clients and at trade shows on occasion.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, sales force and information technology.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check, possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
What We Offer in Return:
- A Competitive Wage/Salary!
- A comfortable set office work schedule from 8am – 5:00pm
- Incredible opportunity to advance within to a higher paid position
- On the job training!
- Working for a rapidly growing company in the dynamic healthcare technology field!
- Benefits to include:
- 50% company paid Health and Dental insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick time
- 2 Paid personal days
- Work with an outstanding and dedicated team of Sales, IT, Marketing, and Administrative professionals who are committed to our company’s growth
- Work for a company whose values include: Integrity, Hard Work, Exceptional Service and Innovation
- A friendly work environment with a family-owned feel!
Come Join Our team!
If interested in this exciting opportunity to work for a company with tremendous growth potential, one which embraces diversity, offers a respectful, friendly work environment, yet one charged with the energy and excitement, please send your resume with salary requirements now! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.